воскресенье, 1 марта 2020 г.

RETROGAMEFAN MULTI CART UPDATE 6.80 DOWNLOAD

I'm playing it on R4 and I really like it! Wait a bit I'll see if i remember how i handled these last time around. Those options are translated fine for me. I'm going on vacation tuesday night or: Am I the only one that gets a crash with cgear on? retrogamefan multi cart update 6.80

Uploader: Kigasar
Date Added: 19 July 2016
File Size: 27.72 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 46758
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





If not, would using that AR code work with no problems? I'm using an R4i 3DS from r4ids. Make sure you're patching a clean game. Is this translation already pretty good? But when I open pokemon black 2, it stuck on the loading bar at the bottom Go To Topic Listing. Did someone just copy it from Black or White? I've followed the instructions, patched a clean rom, then carrt the correct dat files in TTmenu Can you do something about the text speed????

retrogamefan multi cart update 6.80

The game id changes with the patch that's why. The pc, the pokecenter and mart are in Japanese.

Retro Game Fan update?

Will it get fixed if there are more people with the same problem? Register a new account.

retrogamefan multi cart update 6.80

Register a new account. I Decided to test the English patched rom on desmume before i put it on my ak2i, On desmume there a White screen at the beginning and only the audio plays.

Sign in with Facebook. Hey guys girlsI've downloaded patch,rom patched it,etc I don't know what could be up. Change your language from Japanese to English in game options.

It was fine for me in both games.

Retro Game Fan update? | - The Independent Video Game Community

Welcome to the world of Pokemon text. Or sign in with one of these services Sign in with Microsoft.

Is there a way to fix this? Can anything be done about the text speed? Are you guys working on translating the main stuff before you really start on the storyline? Supported By Project Pokemon translations v2. Posted June 27, On a vacation now so can't get at v3 from my iPad, so I'm gutted. Or sign in with one of these services. Am I doing something wrong? It works fine on my Acekard though, Just thought you guys would like to know. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites.

It seems kinda slow even on the fastest setting. Everything was fine but after played a bit i came in Sangi town and everything was back in japanese Sign in with Twitter. Am I the only one that gets a crash with cgear on?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий