вторник, 3 марта 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD MGCAMD 1.38 ENIGMA2

I think they wrote all the Dummy books to help me least it seems that way. Just will explain why i went to oscam cause i've been hearing of a backdoor in cccam 2. Many thanks for this info: Also do you have to keep placing a copy of CCcam. Did you setup a CCcam. mgcamd 1.38 enigma2

Uploader: Jut
Date Added: 4 February 2010
File Size: 43.83 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 66613
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Hi I have now fixed it Well, if it werent for linux-shortcuts thats where i put it. Hi Punisher Thats for tut on installing cccam on vix images, im a noob so please bear with me im running the latest vix image v4.

Did you setup a CCcam. Where have i gone wrong or am i following the wrong procedure for my box? Are there any simple examples anywhere.

Now I have a few questions about this which I'm hoping people will be kind enough to answer. As for CCcam, if there is no config file it will not start up or autostart.

mgcamd 1.38 enigma2

Create 1 using notepad and save it as CCcam. Pay attention to the text next to the buttons at the mgcams of the screen. This is now doing me head in.

mgcamd 1.38 enigma2

Maybe there was a kink in the 'tubes somewhere for mhcamd days? This script will start oscam first and then add a 15 second delay until starting mgcamd which allows oscam to take control of the internal readers.

MGcamd 1.38

That sounds like an error with filezilla so need to check your username etc to make sure its correct. Is there another site from where I can download it? I can't smile wide enough at the moment. But basically I think he wants to change the cam startup script I do too. Updated the most up to date vix image to my ultimo box and followed the tutorial exactly as it enigka2 Finished all steps without problem Got the ccam.

Please advise how to get one, either where to download it or make one. I have been reading around and MGcamd seems recommended. I installed mgcamd ipk file and thats installed. I have to manually move it after install for it to work correctly. I will install VIX all over again om ny Vu, with the cccam as first to install afterwards.

OpenPLIi 3 & Mgcamd 1.38

The other benefit is that it enables you to install your own compiled oscam for your sat receiver and you dont have to rely on addon panels etc which contain old or buggy oscam versions.

How do I access my Cccam. First i had it installed and almost every location i put my newcamd. Hi 2 all, I am really nooby user, I have et since 3 days, thanks to you I have installed and run cccam, also stream to my Iphone.

Suppose I should say hi as well. The config file that contains your card details must be named CCcam.

mgcamd 1.38 enigma2

mgcmad I have a question concerning the cccam. I think they wrote all the Dummy books to help me least it seems that way. Yeh ur config file contains ur configuration in order to view channels.

MGcamd - MGcamd

There must have been a problem with my original CCam. In a easy way? I am stuck at the first hurdle - looking at the VIX ccam's list to download I know with certainty, that enlgma2 newcamd.

A note to all readers of this

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий